Why Choose Smoke and Fire Curtains Ltd?
- 1 or 3 Year Warranties – we offer options of 1 or 3 year warranty periods from the date of installation.
- Great Value – We manufacture all our curtains at our Leicester factory and so can supply them at very competitive prices.
- 5-7 Working Day Turnaround – We can produce made to measure curtains in only a few days; please note that there is an extra cost for the fastest turnaround times.
- Fast Response – Our dedicated team responds to all enquiries and quote requests within 24 hours.
- We have installation teams that are IPAF and PASMA trained so you know your fire or smoke curtain will be professionally installed and maintained.
- All our smoke and fire curtains are independently tested either by Exova Warrington or Chiltern Fire and are fully certificated to British & European standards.
- We offer both a standard drive-up drive-down and gravity fail safe systems with a manual reset facility provided as standard.
- We are continually investing in research and development to provide our clients with the safest equipment available and at a most competitive price.
- Our fire and smoke curtain maintenance packages offers a high level of security and cover, ensuring peace of mind.
- We are a nationally recognised manufacturer and installer of high quality, certificated smoke and fire curtains.
Smoke and Fire Curtains Ltd was founded by Arthur Calow in 2005, based in Leicester and manufacturing its own fire and smoke curtains with unique control panels. The company began with only eight employees distributing mainly within the UK but with plans to expand its export market. Over the years Smoke & Fire Curtains has grown to a company of 23 employees, supplying and installing fire curtains globally, with distributors in U.A.E, Norway, Ireland, Portugal, Latvia, Cyprus and New Zealand to name just a few.
All our installers are fully trained, ensuring a professional approach to in order to fulfil our customer’s requirements. Smoke & Fire Curtains Ltd is constantly working towards the highest standards possible; all manufacturing processes and quality control procedures are documented and controlled to our in-house standards and to the BS EN ISO 9001:2000 accreditation for our quality management systems. Our smoke and fire curtain systems comply with British & European Standards and have been tested at the Chiltern and Warrington Fire Test centres.
Over the past number of years Smoke & Fire Curtains Ltd have invested heavily in new production techniques and innovative developments. Although the development work and the fire test certification can be a very long and very expensive process we still continue to develop new fire curtain systems, in order to improve and raise the safety standards. Our ethos has always been to provide an excellent standard of service and with high safety standards.
Smoke and Fire Curtains Ltd liaises with anyone that is responsible for the protection of people against the effects of smoke and fire in both public and private properties, ranging from main contractors, building control and fire officers to architects and individuals purchasing for their domestic properties.